The Meaning of Azurite
No crystal embodies the pure Blue Ray quite like Azurite. The rich vibrancy of its dark-blue energy resonates to the exact frequency of the Third-Eye Chakra, and has been guiding souls to enlightenment since the earliest civilizations began. Azurite is beneficial in exploring past or alternate lives, and its ability to clear the Throat Chakra allows for precise verbalization recalled from these experiences.
Azurite Physical Healing Energy
- Use for treatments of spinal alignment and disorders of the vertebrae, rib-cage and small bones, particularly those which are malformed.
- Beneficial in treating arthritis and joint problems, for detoxification, and issues of the kidneys, gallbladder, spleen and liver.
- Aids circulation and oxygenating the blood, and works at a cellular level to restore any blockage or damage to the brain.
- A good stone for Alzheimer’s, dementia and other degenerative brain-related disorders, as well as aging.
- Soothe migraines, lessen tinnitus, and balance vertigo and improve reflex actions.
Azurite Emotional Healing Energy
- Cleanses and strengthens the emotional body, releasing stress and worry, and overcoming grief and sadness.
- Brings a healing light into consciousness allowing it to be infused into thoughts, feelings, words and action.
- Azurite lends the courage to overcome negative patterns of behavior stemming from insecurity and fear.
- It helps those who are deceptive or lie habitually to be clearer and more truthful to themselves and to others.
- It calms those who talk too much out of nervousness, and encourages those who hold back from self-expression to verbalize their thoughts and feelings.
- Excellent for overcoming an inferiority complex, living only to please others, and in overcoming domestic bullying by one’s children, partner, parents, or friends who always know best.
- Lessens tensions between different generations when sharing a home, especially when there are three or more generations, or relations involved in step-parenting.