The Meaning of Moonstone.
Famously known as the stone of the mother moon, deep healing waters, and sacred feminine energies, the meaning of moonstone is in its energy—a nourishing, sensual, deeply feminine energy that knows how to heal and bring you back to wholeness. It helps us to remember our true nature. It is a stone of inner growth and strength. And possibly the best-known use of the moonstone is for love and romance.
Healing Benefits of Moonstone.
- It soothes emotional instability and stress;
- Stabilizes the emotions and provides calmness;
- Enhances intuition, especially offering us visions of things that aren’t immediately obvious;
- Promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters;
- It brings balance, harmony and hope while enhancing creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence;
- It allows the Crown Chakra to open and bring in loving white healing energies that will flow through us to the very core of our being.
- Moonstone helps balance the emotional body, especially any aggressive tendencies in males or females.
Rainbow moonstone is best seen in natural light for play of color. Moonstone has been used in jewelry going back to ancient civilizations. The Romans believed moonstone was born from solidified rays of the moon. The Greeks and the Romans associated moonstone with their lunar gods.
Moonstone is one of the most helpful stones to guide you through tough times. This is a wonderful crystal to incorporate in your New moon or full moon rituals!
Get Your Rainbow Moonstone Today at Namaste!
Send us an email at email@example.com, or better yet, call us at 1 (216) 210-1846 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you. For more of our products and services, please visit our website at https://todaynamaste.com